The sheet metal processing process has the following points, blanking-press riveting/bending-spot welding-assembly-packing and other processes.
1. Blanking: According to different drawings, there are different blanking methods, mainly including CNC punching machine, laser cutting and other methods. Let us start the blanking process one by one.
1) Large burrs may appear on the edge of CNC punch workpiece after processing
2) The laser processing section is smooth, which is very suitable for the processing of special-shaped workpieces
After blanking, attention should be paid to the necessary grinding of corners and burrs to facilitate positioning during bending and ensure the consistency of product sizes in the same batch.
2. After the blanking is completed, enter the next process. Different custom sheet metal parts have different processing procedures. The process includes bending, pressure riveting, spot welding process, etc., these processes.
1) Pressure riveting: Select the mold according to the height and size of the stud to ensure that the surface of the stud and the sheet metal part must be flush when using the press.
2) Bending: According to the size of the CNC bending sheet metal material required on the drawing, select the bending tool and bending sipes corresponding to the thickness.
3) Spot welding: In order to weld firmly, it is necessary to perform bump welding on the connection between the workpiece and the workpiece, and at the same time ensure that the welding position is accurate.
1. The place where the convex hull and the step difference should be made with the mold must be processed first, so as to avoid interference after processing in other processes, and the next step of processing cannot be completed.
2. The order of bending must be determined first. The general rule is from inside to outside, from small to large, from special to common.
3. After spot welding sheet metal, weld scars will appear on the surface of the sheet metal parts, and the weld scars should be processed with a grinder.
3. After the bending, riveting and other processes are completed, the workpiece must enter the assembly and packaging process.
1. Before assembly, wear gloves to avoid dust on the hands from attaching to the workpiece, and some workpieces need to be blown clean with an air gun.
2. After passing the inspection, put the workpiece into a special packaging bag to protect the workpiece. For large batches, special cartons or bubble bags, rubber pads, pallets, wooden boxes, etc. can be customized to protect the sheet metal parts.
In sheet metal processing, in addition to strict production process requirements for sheet metal parts, each sheet metal part requires quality inspection. One is to strictly control the size of the sheet metal parts according to the drawing, and the other is to strictly control the appearance quality of the sheet metal parts. No scratches (flowers) are allowed on the appearance of the sheet metal parts, and rework or Scrap treatment. In this way, we can compare whether there are errors in the drawings, whether there are bad operating habits in the production process, and possible errors in the production process.
The above are the procedures and matters needing attention in sheet metal processing. Do you want to know more about sheet metal processing? Flourish Legend will continue to give you more knowledge about sheet metal processing.